These terms apply to all instructors and users/purchasers of QueerHustle products and content. We reserve the right to remove anyone who misrepresents themselves or is not a fit for our audience.
- QueerHustle is a 100% harassment-free event and there will be no toleration of harassment towards QHCollective users or instructors in any form. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Verbal attacks, humiliation, or “roasting”
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Sexual content or disrespectful language (includes all online platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Please let us know at email@example.com if you see anything.
Instructors or customers who violate any of the aforementioned rules may be removed from the platform without a refund or being paid out at the discretion of the organizers.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the platform a welcoming environment for all participants.
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, or if you notice that someone else is being harassed, please report it as soon as possible to staff. You won’t be asked to confront anyone and we won’t tell anyone who you are.
All products, masterminds, tickets, online courses provided by QueerHustle are subject to our policy of no refunds at any time. In special cases, at our discretion, the amount paid can be used as a credit for another product than the one originally purchased. This is on a case by case basis.
The QueerHustle Collective membership is charged monthly, on the day you sign up, and you must be a member for a minimum of six months. After the initial six month period, charges will continue as normal. If you wish to cancel, you must cancel by writing before the monthly payment leaves your account.
No refunds shall be given.
Ownership and Rights to Content
All content remains the property of the original creator. Users are expected not to copy, re-use or redistribute content they purchase or receive.
If you wish to remove your content from the QueerHustle platform, please let staff know in advance so we can remove the option for purchase.
If you misrepresent yourself in any way, you may be removed from the platform.