Ever Wondered where all the other Queer Womxn* Entrepreneurs are?
Wonder No More.
It’s the first queer-led community of its kind.
It’s filled with queer womxn* who mean business.
And, it will give you magical powers… (results on this not guaranteed)
Are You Always the Token Queer?
We’ve all been there, the only queer (sometimes the only womxn*) in sight at conferences and in business-related communities. Many of the people who attended our last event said they’d never even met another queer womxn* entrepreneur before.
It’s not that we can’t function as the token queer, but it’s not ideal. The challenges queer womxn* face are unique – and it can be pretty lonely to navigate everything on your own.
- Are you figuring out what you want from life and wondering how to create a business to support your dreams?
- Are you sorting out what to offer and how many products/services you need to sell in order to hit your income goals?
- Are you having a bad day and feeling like no one understands?
- Do you feel like you keep getting stuck at the same roadblocks?
The QueerHustle Collective will provide a space for you to come sort through all of it.
Relying on google to solve your problems is boring. Implementing the “solutions” you found on Google is unreliable. And, asking your cat for backup NEVER helps.
Thanks a LOT, Purrnest Hemingway.
But…What if you never had to rely on a Google search to overcome those obstacles again?
(Because you really, really don’t.)
Welcome to your new Business Family
Believe it or not, there are more of us out there. And now we have a place to connect with each other outside of the bar scene 🙂
The conversations, collaborations and friendships that are born in our spaces are the first of their kind – and they’re only going to get more powerful.
If you spend Friday nights working on your website instead of going out on the town, then you’re in the right place! Allow us to introduce ourselves.
We Are QueerHustle.
This queer-led community is the first of its kind. We exist to provide a safe space for impactful queer womxn* and allies in business to discover their own awesomeness, create businesses that make the world better and kick some ass!
We are here to support you on your noble quest. Whether your goal is world domination or simply to make some extra money for vacation, we’re here for you! And hey, vacations are always good.
Clarity and Community
When you’re running your business every day, it can be hard to know what to prioritize. There are endless to-do lists and moving parts. Often, we focus on the easy things first – leaving the real money-making tasks for later (because sales calls, yikes, amiright?)
But those money-making tasks will make-or-break our businesses (and dictate how many vacations we can take!)
In the QueerHustle Community, we talk a lot about these priorities. We help each other break down our to-do lists and prioritize properly. Then, we create plans to help each other succeed. We believe in the power of the group to help each other overcome the blocks that have been keeping us stuck.
It’s a journey, and we’re all in this together.
In addition to rocking out QueerHustle, each member of our team runs their own individual businesses. We are in the trenches with you! Everyone in the community is working hard on their own thing. We’re experiencing wins and losses right alongside you. We can talk about them together and come up with mastermind solutions we wouldn’t otherwise have access to.
What is the Collective?
The Collective is a community of queer womxn* who run businesses, freelance or work in a job where they want to collaborate with other queer ventures. We have a private Facebook community and coming soon, a directory of preferred partners.
There are a variety of topics to choose from, and conversations to join.
- If you’re writing a book, we have experts.
- If you’re working on a website, we have awesome and friendly “tech people” to help you out.
- If you’re looking for clients, we have a network of people to help with referrals.
- If you can’t stand the thought of writing another sales page, we have people for that.
- If you want to build a community, we have someone for that too.
The list goes on. If you have a challenge, we’ll find a solution to help you overcome it.
What do I get when I join?
- Membership to the group and directory
- The Monthly Brainstorm Call where you bring your thoughts and questions and we collectively share solutions and resources
- Unlimited access to Collective Library of trainings from our vetted experts.
- Access to our vetted experts for Q&A’s
- 25% off our live events and online conferences
- Community chats on any topic you want to discuss
- 24/7 coaching from the group inside the app